All Summer long, I have been meaning to share some of my favorite summer beauty products with you. & even though I know summer will be coming to an end soon, that doesn't mean that I will love these Summer Beauty Favorites any less, trust me! These beauty products have been apart of my summer beauty routine all summer long & most of the products can be worn year round, so I had to share!
1. Estee Lauder DayWear BB Creme in Light: This has been a summer favorite & I don't plan on discontinuing it once summer is gone. It is super light weight, goes on smoothly & it has sunscreen (score!). It has a matte finish, so days when I want a little bit more glow I mix it with Revlon Photoready Skin Lights Face Illuminator in Pink Light.
2. Revlon Photoready Skin Lights Face Illuminator in Pink Light: One word = AMAZING. I picked this up a couple months ago at Ulta & immediately fell in love. It creates a healthy dewy glow that brightens + illuminates. I tend to mix it in with my foundation but have used it alone as well.
3. Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder Sunscreen in Medium Matte: First off, I hate applying sunscreen for many reasons. Reason 1) the smell 2) & the inconvenience of feeling sticky + gross. This Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder Sunscreen is probably the most convenient sunscreen beauty product I have ever tried to date. It has an extremely easy application but sweeping brush over your face and body to release powder, it is small enough to throw in your purse to use while on the go & it can be used on body + scalp. Yes, I do use the Estee Lauder DayWEar BB Creme that has sunscreen, but putting on a creme while on the go can be a bit of a pain. The Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder Sunscreen comes in multiple shades, higher SPF & they even offer a powder sunscreen with shimmer. Right now ColorScience is offering a Buy 3 Get 1 Free special - so stock up while you can!
4. Loreal Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Peach: Loreal just released their new Visible Lift collection & it has quickly become a new favorite of mine. I own all three of the Visible Lift Blur Blush + their Visible Lift Blur Concealer (so amaze balls that it deserves it's own beauty post!). I would describe the Visible Life Blur collection as a hybrid between liquid + powder, that when applied feels soft + velvety. The blush offers a hint of color, but not overwhelming at all. You must try these!
5. Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow: After getting hooked on watching Beauty Vloggers (thanks Faith) I learned just how amazing Milani beauty products are & decided to try them out for myself. This baked bronzer offers a great hint of sun + shimmer without braking the bank. A must try!
6. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: As mentioned above, I can't say enough good things about Milani. The Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso has great pigmentation & is extremely similar to NARS Orgasm. Their products are high quality but at drug store prices.
7. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde: I have searched + searched for the perfect eyebrow pencil that doesn't break the bank. So let me introduce you to Maybelline Expert Wear Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde! The price point is roughly $4 + you can two pencils in each package. It is easy to apply + stays on all day long.
8: Trish McEvoy Dramatic Lash Mascara in Black: Remember when I shared my love for Mascara? Well, I have added a new mascara to my Must Try Mascaras List. This is a great volumizing mascara that doesn't smear or flake. I consider this a buildable mascara, meaning you can apply multiple applications which will give you a different look each time!
9. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sweet Nectar: Oh hey, guess what it's Milani again! Great rich color at an affordable price. This color is a beautiful creamy orange that is saturated in pigment. They offer so many amazing colors & I hope to grab some darker shades once fall arrives.
10. Tory Burch Rollerball Perfume: I am not the girl who goes a day without spritzing some perfume on without leaving the house - I own WAY too many! Tory Burch is a new fragrance that I recently picked up & even tho it isn't a full-size bottle, this Tory Burch Rollerball Perfume makes it easy to throw in your purse & touch up when in a hurry. The fragrance is a mixture of crisp, clean and fresh with a hint of citrus! A new favorite!
Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Colorescience but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Let It Be Beautiful Shine.