Happy Friday Sunshines! So happy that Friday is here. It has been an extremely long week. I am heading up to DC for the weekend & am so excited for the Washington Capitals Seasonal Open Hockey Game on Saturday night with my man -- I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. I can't even explain my excitement :) lol But as for now I am linking at over The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday! :)
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Justin Bieber -- people he not that great. kinda arrogant if you ask me! ha
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is getting snail mail just because :).
3. When I've had a bad day I call my mom & vent -- & take a nap too .
4. I'd prefer a lazy-snuggle-pajama-tub of ice cream-movie-night with my man to getting all dolled up-expensive-nonsnuggle date any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is my future. Sometimes I get nervous thinking that I may never be able to have children & that scares me, bc I want that more than anything.
6. Something worth fighting for is family. Through thick & thin. They are my life.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she is a sweet-bubbly Christian woman, a great friend & someone I can trust."
Also if you missed my post from the other night:
I am participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure next weekend October 15th & I have to raise $125. If you would love to help & donate please do! Or even if you want to leave words of encouragment that would be just as awesome!