January sure did fly by, but then again I think as I get older time seems to pass my by so quickly that I forget what day it is. Here are some insta-snapshots from January.
• In the beginning of January, I got to spend a week with my best friend & her new little one. I am still over joyed that I was asked to be Hadley's Godmother.
• Snuggles with Tinsley can make anything & everything better. Her cute little face gets her out of trouble...daily!
• I searched high & low for the sold out Madewell flats & finally ... they became mine!
• Faith + I had a blast a couple weekends ago playing with cookies, champagne & tulle. I can't wait to share the final shoot with everyone.
• Bright colors have my grinning from ear to ear & seeing Pantone Universe at Lowe's was so much prettier in person.
• Need I say anything? Miss A loves her Bando pom pom flower.
• #bowontoes + retro tile floors go swell together.
• Chartreuse & any other shade of green has quickly become my new favorite color. Graphic Image NY's leather pouch is the perfect pop of color inside of my dull purse & Target's gingham button-ups are SO on point right now.